Eberhard Automation LLC in El Paso/Texas is accepting resumes for the position of
- Sell machinery and production systems with technical engineering expertise.
- Plan, design, and modify machinery configuration to meet customer technical specifications and product's needs.
- Consult and discuss with customers and company's engineers to improve machinery, equipment, and production system.
- Prepare, present, and perform technical demonstrations and business presentations of machinery and production systems to customers, prospective customers, and company's management.
- Visit potential customers at their establishments to understand their specific requirements and needs to produce their final product.
- Advice and suggest industry-specific solutions to customers' specific needs and issues to improve the efficiency of the company's machinery and production systems.
- Recommend custom made machinery and production systems to customers and documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Provide engineering technical support to customers and respond their proposals for specific requirements with engineering solutions.
- Explain sales and service contracts to customers including pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Offer post-sales technical support and problem-solving solutions.
- Identify potential new customers for company's machinery and production systems.
- Develop sales plans and strategies to present company's machinery and production systems in new markets and industry sectors.
- Assist company's departments with research and development of new machinery and production systems based on customer's needs.
- Provide information about customer's needs, specifications, and common production issues to the company's engineering departments to improve the quality and efficiency of its machinery and production systems.
- Elaborate reports containing current sales, sales projections, sales transactions, and technical description of company's machinery and production systems.
- Read and be informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, and relevant information about engineering technics, industry technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Identify resale opportunities and support them to achieve sales plans.
Electronics Engineer Bachelor's Degree and 48 months of experience as Sales Engineer are required. This position requires little domestic travel (8.4%) and little international travel (11.6% to Mexico, Canada and Germany). Reasons for travel: consulting and negotiate with clients and closing sales.
- A high-tech environment with the global players in electrical engineering and the automotive industry
- A diversified and challenging field of activity with a lot of personal responsibility
- The chance to shape and change your own area of responsibility
- Flexible working hours, performance-related pay and high social benefits
Interested candidates should submit one page cover letter and one page resume to Konstanze Grusa, Director Human Resources, 7326 Remcon Circle, El Paso, TX 79912 or email@example.com.